Save Your Sanity With Quick-Fix Financial Reporting Solutions
Posted on: May 23, 2019
Welcome home: we’re your expert Informants on all things related to financial reporting. This is where we’ll condense our 30+ years in the software industry into easy to understand solutions each week, about the topics that matter to you to make your job easier. And hopefully less likely to pull out your hair. For those of you who have any left.
We understand precisely the headaches anyone working in the Finance/Accounting department endures:
- Last minute reports needed from executives & Board of Directors. Um, couldn’t they have asked even one day prior? No, you are expected to be a miracle worker.
- Having to learn what seems like a completely different language in order to communicate with the IT department. We get it: you keep trying to explain you need a round hole; meanwhile, IT keeps giving you a square peg…spelled out in Ancient Greek…which you never studied (bless their hearts).
- Wondering how much longer you can keep your eyes from crossing, as you pour through countless spreadsheets searching endlessly for what makes up one total.
We hope to save your sanity, eyesight & your hair. All in one place. No fees involved. No strings attached.
We are the reporting experts. And we understand your needs. It’s a messy, complicated world of seemingly endless reporting demands. We are here to hold your hand and help you navigate with solutions. Not leave you with the standard limitations.
Here’s just some of what you can expect to find here:
- The nuts & bolts of financial reporting software solutions & what you need to know before any implementation.
- How to automate your data & go beyond Excel.
- What you need to know about multi-company consolidations & eliminations.
- How to get the Key Performance Indicators & metrics you need. Easily.
- News you can use: we’ll bring you up to date, relevant information from within the industry.
Welcome to The Reporting Informant Blog.
We look forward to running alongside you.
Jeana has been in the software industry for 15+ years specializing in ERP reporting solutions. She has decades of experience in creative content development and marketing and enjoys exercising, traveling & spending time with her husband & twin boys.